Sunday, December 20, 2015

#pcoscysters

I have this amazing (truely awesome) friend who I talk to all the time.  She also has PCOS and she often is my sounding board for my concerns and negative emotions.  She always listens patiently and can easily relate to how I am feeling.  She is super easy-going and can always bring a smile to my face.

Like a few days ago she tagged me in a post on Facebook, linking to this article:


It's not like this is new information, but seeing it all laid out and explained in an easy way made me smile, and made me instantly want to tag all the people who are invested in my pregnancy journey so they could read it and understand.  So I thought I'd share it with those people who read my blog (hi!).

It's awesome to have a friend who understands what you are going through, who sends fun, relatable articles.  It's awesome to have a Cyster :-)  I encourage everyone to try and find a Cyster to talk to, even if it means just leaving a comment below.




No comments:

Post a Comment