Monday, November 23, 2015

Tea Update

So I have been, with the help of a friend, trying out some teas.  I haven't gotten to red raspberry leaf tea yet but I am working my way up.  My friend loves (LOVES) tea and was excited to introduce me to it and happy to share a ton of the flavors she has.

So far I have tried a few, here's the ones I remember:
Watermelon Zinger
Lemon-something
Blueberry herb (err ... I am terrible at remembering names)

...
There were six or so of them, but it's been awhile so yeah ...


Although my favorite smelling one is Yogi's DeTox Tea, I think it smells kind of sweet like baking (my friend promptly thought I was crazy) and I almost enjoyed the taste of it.  However, it didn't sit well on the stomach (maybe I was really in need of a detox!) so I although I may try it again in the future, it is going to take some time before I drink it again.  I really didn't mind the taste though, and my friend swears by it (she said if she is ever not really feeling good, she will drink a cup and it helps her immensely) so I am not completely giving up hope.

My friend sent me home with a small variety of teas to try, like honey chamomille and red raspberry leaf(!) amongst others, but it took me a while to even drink one tea at home (the detox tea).  So I will eventually get around to trying another, I'm sure. Someday.

Ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment