Friday, November 20, 2015

Rough Week

So it's been longer than I have been meaning to let it get between my blog posts, but I was having a rough week (or so) and I'm not in the clear just yet.  I have been feeling in a bit of a fog lately and I haven't emerged from the other side.  I would go to start a passionate blog post about something that has been stewing for while, but I would get about three sentences in and lose all motivation.  The words wouldn't come; it wasn't flowing out of me like I wanted it to.  My mood has been just meh, and that explains while I am failing to be invested in writing.

A member of my little school community passed away recently, and while I didn't know her well, it has definitely been affecting me.  I can't get her out of my head.  I may have graduated, but I still have a connection to school and to the hardworking students who are still there studying.  I met this girl, and interacted with her on a semi-regular basis.  She had a lot of potential, and now she is just gone. She will be missed, for sure.

So sorry for the gloomy post, but that's where I am right now.  I am trying to work through it, get motivated about something (currently making handmade Christmas gifts for my niece and other family members, and potentially making new Christmas presents) so hopefully I can share that with you soon.

On a more positive note, I did have a (semi)healthy cycle so I am able to take a small breather before getting back on the roller coaster.  I was definitely glad to get my period naturally (with the help of Metformin, but no other hormones) so that means I did ovulate, in theory. It has definitely been bittersweet. I am going to try and get more exercise into my routine this cycle and see if that helps everything along too.  Fingers crossed!


No comments:

Post a Comment