Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Baby Dust

So it's been crazy around here lately!  My nephew, whom I lovingly call "Little Man", decided to come three weeks early and was born at the end of January, instead of waiting for Valentine's Day.  We jokingly say he really wanted the red birthstone.  He has the chubbiest cheeks, oh so cute! 

So my husband and I scurried to help get their house ready for Little Man, cleaning all his bedding and blankets and clothes, because my sister-in-law and her husband hadn't quite prepped yet for him.  My niece had to be helped along into this world (she was comfy in-utero, for sure!) so they expected the same for baby number 2, but my nephew was impatient to make his appearance!

So we basked in the glow of Little Man for a couple days, when my other good friend went into labor and had her little boy! The boys are so close together, I call them twinsies!  I have dubbed my friend's little boy, "Widdle Man". He has the darkest red lips!  He is a cute little goober too!

So I am swimming in newborns!  In fact, I spent nearly an entire day with my friend and Widdle Man, getting to cuddle him and love on him and her (of course!) Then, the next day, I spent with my family and Little Man, watching the Superbowl.  I got awesome cuddle time with him too; fun fact, I may have fallen asleep with him on my chest (also asleep) and slept through the third quarter ... oops.  I'm not much of a sports person, can you tell?

I am hoping that all this time with babies rubs off on me, and helps my body want a baby too.  Fingers crossed!


No comments:

Post a Comment