Monday, October 12, 2015

Training Wheels

So the training wheels are off ... at least for this week.

I am not sure if I am anxious because my Metformin isn't in my system doing its job or if I am anxious because I am and not taking my Metformin and I'm not sure if this is going to set me (really, us) back in our journey to becoming pregnant.  Will my own hormones be able to pick up the slack without the pills there to guide them along, to help level them out?

I am feeling moodier lately, is that my hormones going farther out of whack?  Or is it because maybe (hopefully!) I am ovulating (or dare I dream, pregnant?)? Would it be too much to hope that my body can figure this out on its own for a bit? It's too soon to really know anything, so I am stuck in this swirl of worry and hoping.

Once I can finally help connect the dots between my doctor and the pharmacy and get my pills again (because its sooooo fun when the pharmacy can't refill your prescription because you have no refills left and neither the pharmacy or you can actually get a hold of your doctor so this issue can be resolved), I might be able to return to a sense of normalcy.

I can just hope that being a week or so without training wheels won't set me back too far.



No comments:

Post a Comment